eMERGEncy Series: one + one = one

Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Day on the Blog Job

My first day on the blog, and it is a job! Who finds time to do this daily? Probably not me. This will be a place to direct people to in order to view special happenings in my life.

!. I have an art show of paintings based on Twitter going until February 19th. It is entitled - "Twitter: Oh, the Inanity!" and is composed of a month's worth of random Tweets i.e. 30 paintings.

!. I have an app on iTunes to go with it:
Twitter: Oh, the Inanity! It will cost you under $2.00 to own it, see my paintings, and get some connection with Twitter (not my favorite social website as explained in my artist statement).

! I have my second app out today on iTunes. It is a clock which has 99 photos from my series "eMERGEncy", surreal abstract original artistic photographs. This will also set you back less than $2.00. Alright, I'll be up front with you. It is $1.99, cheap at half the price. To find the app search for "eMERGEncy: one + one = one".

Now I must get busy on the drawings for my next art show.....more later. it's been real.
aej

No comments:

Post a Comment